الأربعاء، 27 يونيو 2012

Baby best buys

Since I'm expecting for the second time I have been busy buying baby stuff and I thought of sharing the things I bought online and from the baby shop here in abu dhabi!


i loved this diaper bag from petunia pickle bottom ( amazon.com)
bas 6labt loon thani :)
This is a wheel-board for my kid so that he doesnt feel left out! (amazon.com)
yt7a9al fe dubai mall 9ob ma7al mamas and papas


This the diaper depot by prince lionheart, i have ordered two! (amazon.com)
i have ordered this wipes warmer because i know how babies hate cold wipes in the middle of the night!
w 3ashan il baby ma y9a79e7 ba3ad

This is a pacifier rinser! i think all mothers need this gadget! (amazon.com)

a nail trimmer of course! (amazon.com)


This is my FAV! swing/soother (baby shop)

Baby miracle blanket - gmaa6 (mother care)


diaper disposal bags (baby shop and amazon.com)


medicine dispenser (mother care)
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق