الأربعاء، 20 يونيو 2012

Banyan tree alwadi


Banyan tree alwadi is one of the best resorts I've ever been to! It's peaceful and romantic!
I stayed there for two nights with my husband and kid, we had the best quality time together there! And I highly recommend this sanctuary to all Emirati couples out there!
This was our villa, i believe it was called alkhaimah

This is the private pool

As you can see! wildlife right outside your own private villa!
(wayed '3zlan ymroon mob bas hatha)



The breakfast was very tasty! loved their fluffy omelet



 My son insisted on visiting the stables to check out the Arabian horses

Ah! It was a wonderful experience (thank you bo!)  and I'm sorry because I can't share all of my photos, nevertheless for more information you can check the resort online Banyan tree alwadi

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق